diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you sure it wouldn't be worth more than scrap? Unless it's badly damaged or something, it should be worth more than scrap value if it is a Hazorim piece. What's it look like?

Basic rule when it comes to sterling, check to see if it's worth more than scrap before you attempt to scrap an item.

Hazorfim Sterling frame | eBay

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw similiar to those, here is the pic. 8 x 10 frame

Attachments

• hazorfim frame.jpg
    hazorfim frame.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 110

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would not scrap it myself. That frame retails for $125 when you can find one. Which you can't at the moment because they don't make that one anymore. I'd list it with an $89.99 starting bid myself. Or you can send it to me for $50, lol.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you know its Sterling other than the color ? :icon_scratch: See that hatch patter, I don't trust it :dontknow:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Becuase they don't do plate, check out their website, real fancy stuff, all sterling

How do you know its Sterling other than the color ? :icon_scratch: See that hatch patter, I don't trust it :dontknow:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

anordstr

Greenie
May 3, 2013
I used to drive around on garbage day for scrap metal. Found an office building that was throwing away a ton of stuff. It was dark, found a picture frame, grabbed the metal frame and left the rest. A couple days later I looked at it and it was Tiffany & Co. I damaged it throwing it with all my metal so the only thing I could do was sell it for sterling. Still makes me sad thinking about it.

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
I have bought two of them this year at Goodwill for a $1. 99. One of them I could probably get about $30 The other one $90. Wallace is the name of one of them. Scrap wise probably worth about 12 bucks. If that.

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long story short, I couldn't get the frame because of my work schedule. It was 30 mils away in a major city and could only ne done early morning or after 7 and I couldn't do either and lost it. I do have a line on a tiffany platinum engagement ring mount that weighs 5 grams for a little above scrap with the box. HH

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you sure it wouldn't be worth more than scrap? Unless it's badly damaged or something, it should be worth more than scrap value if it is a Hazorim piece. What's it look like?

Basic rule when it comes to sterling, check to see if it's worth more than scrap before you attempt to scrap an item.

Hazorfim Sterling frame | eBay
You got that right!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread