head phones who make the best for less

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Basicly you get what you pay for. I use Black Widow's and Grey Ghosts because of the tonal quality needed.

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Sandman a'll give them a look.

La Beep

Feb 15, 2008
NE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, XLT Fisher's CZ5 Garretts GTA 1000
liftloop said:
looking to replace my stock head phone that came with my mxt. Eny answers out there. I hered higher the ohm the beter the head phone.eny in put wound begreat, need your feed back thanks a million

What did you just say have a hard time understanding what I am hearing with these damn cheap headphones.
Buy the best you can afford......

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that a roit :thumbsup:

La Beep

Feb 15, 2008
NE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, XLT Fisher's CZ5 Garretts GTA 1000
Now back to your question...
the don't make "best for less"

You can buy cheap not made for detector headphones and use them.
or
You can buy cheap made for detector headphones and use them.
or
You can buy Quality headphones made for detector and enjoy them....

The choice is up to you and you along....

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about koss UGA unity gain amplifer, whats the scoop on those.

Keachie

Greenie
May 26, 2008
I will be using my Sony Bluetooth headphones ($130) and the Sony bluetooth signal transmitter ($70) when I get the MD. They have the advantage of instantly switching over to the cell phone when a call comes in, and then switching back to whatever else you've plugged them into. Since they are designed for listening to music, the tonal range is excellent. The drawback to Bluetooth is that the manufacturers do not make replaceble batteries, and you are expected to junk them, in one to three years time. The ultimate in wastefulness, but the best wireless solution for handfree in the car (required in CA starting this July) and while detecting.

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fare out all look in to it, thanks :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread