Headin to Kent Washington

SchoolOfHardRocks

Apr 30, 2014
Gone, With the Wind
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll be headin out to Kent Washington on Sunday and will be out there for a couple of weeks. I've heard there's some good gold out there, anyone have recommendations on the closest river or creek with some decent gold? I'll be working during the week but I'll be free for a weekend (April 11th & 12th), if anyone has any recommendations or would like to dig let me know!x :goldpan:

Upvote 0

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In western,wa. most of the good areas are north and east of Kent, check out the Skykomish river near Index,wa. If you check out the thread on this site Today's Take you will see what we are getting, that is panning and sluicing, 3 to 4 hours playing around up there. From Kent it would be about a 1.5 to 2 hr. drive. Weather permitting I will be up there, we are into our raining season here. It's possible that if you like the area we could arrange a way for you to tag along. Ed

OP
OP
SchoolOfHardRocks

SchoolOfHardRocks

Apr 30, 2014
Gone, With the Wind
Primary Interest:
Other
In western,wa. most of the good areas are north and east of Kent, check out the Skykomish river near Index,wa. If you check out the thread on this site Today's Take you will see what we are getting, that is panning and sluicing, 3 to 4 hours playing around up there. From Kent it would be about a 1.5 to 2 hr. drive. Weather permitting I will be up there, we are into our raining season here. It's possible that if you like the area we could arrange a way for you to tag along. Ed

I appreciate the offer ET, that would be great if I could tag along. I currently drive a little over 2 hours every weekend to get to my location so 1.5 - 2 hours is no problem. Looks like you're getting damn good gold over there & I'd love the chance to jump into the Washington wilderness with a local and find a little gold while I'm at it. I'll shoot you a pm so we can possibly share info and make it happen weather permitting!

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Saturday depending on the weather is a date, Friday I have to work and it's payday too, Wilderness and gold I can Guarantee. Ed

yodi

Mar 24, 2015
NE Washington
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master / Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you ever make it over to stevens county hit me up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread