whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Son as I buy another truck or get a motor put in the one I own OWN I am going to travel to some old mine tailings and do some detecting for gold. Maybe I can share some stories on the monster nugget found inside a clay dirt clog. Dang that would be awsome find a 20 pound nuggett inside some clay. that would buy a new truck and some needed equipment.. HH freddy

OP
OP
RANGER31

RANGER31

Mar 3, 2011
lousisiana
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freddy i do belive if i found a nugget that big every body in Idaho would here me scream with joy and the dreams u could have come true would be awsome. i know fore one i would retire and live life the way were intended to live.

warbike39

Nov 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ranger is your claim near Idaho city? I recently bought two claims and one is not too far from there.
Dave

OP
OP
RANGER31

RANGER31

Mar 3, 2011
lousisiana
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ranger is your claim near Idaho city? I recently bought two claims and one is not too far from there.
Dave

Hello Warbike

nope i dont have a cliam up there i do my dredgeing on private land up there a friend of mine hase been working that area up there fore over 4yrs know i also dredge the payette river just over the hill from placerville there is some relly rich ground over there that yeat has to be mined i have a friend over there that got down to virgen gravel and the amount of coler he whas geating whas mindblowing. i will be moveing back up there to idaho in the spring time were i will be dreageing full time threw the summer months. maybe we can meet over some coffe and a hamburger there at the cafe they have awsome hamburgers there.

RANGER

warbike39

Nov 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sounds Great...especially since my second claim is over the hill from placerville on the payette also...come on Spring!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread