Heading to NH for the Best O North East show on Saturday (4/19).....Minelab SE

madmikegolf

Apr 4, 2008
NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Heading to NH for the Best O' North East show on Saturday (4/19).....Minelab SE

Newbie to the SE here. I was wondering if any of you veteran SE hunters that live in the NH area or Newburyport MA area that use the SE would be up for a Friday afternoon 4/18 or Sunday 4/20 hunt to help me out a bit. I've got about 30 hrs now on the minelab explorer SE. I have been using factory settings with the 8" minelab coil. I've pretty much mastered the art of pulling old square iron nails and foil out of the ground but would like to find more of the good stuff. It would be nice to follow you and listen to what you think are good targets and any other help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if that works for any of you guys. I sure would appreciate it. Thanks Mike

Upvote 0

Rifleman

Oct 1, 2007
Re: Heading to NH for the Best O' North East show on Saturday (4/19).....Minelab

Hi Mike, I'm nowhere near you and don't even own a SE, but you might want to check out www.minelabowners.com. They have a section to help the new owners of the SE get up to speed. I hear once you get to know the SE, it's an awesome a detector. I went with the X-Terra 70. I'm giving up a little depth, but needed the light weight machine for my bad back. I hear going through the learning curve is well worth it.
Even though it takes more time, dig as many things as you can and make notes. Hope you have a great hunt this weekend.

Good hunting, John K

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread