St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,
Heading to the Hendersonville area next week and I am really looking forward to some good hunts. Wondering if there are any MD gottchas that I need to be aware of in NC? Here in Fl. it is pretty wide open as far as hunting goes. Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bunker
Safari/Pistol Probe

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
4-H is in Asheville, just north of Hendersonville, shoot him a private message maybe he can hook you up some of the info you need.

HH
Dwight

OP
OP
Bunker

Bunker

Apr 6, 2010
St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I appreciate the info.
Bunker

OP
OP
Bunker

Bunker

Apr 6, 2010
St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks 4H, I had a great time hunting in NC. Ended up hunting on the property that I stayed at. Found a bunch of old farm type stuff and a CW period watch fob, with a quote from Lord Byron on it. Pretty cool for someone from Fl.
Thanks again for the info, I get up there every year, so maybe next time I will drop the club a email first.
Bunker

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bunker said:
Thanks 4H, I had a great time hunting in NC. Ended up hunting on the property that I stayed at. Found a bunch of old farm type stuff and a CW period watch fob, with a quote from Lord Byron on it. Pretty cool for someone from Fl.
Thanks again for the info, I get up there every year, so maybe next time I will drop the club a email first.
Bunker
Great! I'm glad you had a good time.

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
Bunker said:
Hi All,
Heading to the Hendersonville area next week and I am really looking forward to some good hunts. Wondering if there are any MD gottchas that I need to be aware of in NC? Here in Fl. it is pretty wide open as far as hunting goes. Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bunker
Safari/Pistol Probe

You might try dropping in on the lucky strike mine where they allow the public to look for gold , you can buy a bucket of sand for a few bucks and learn to pan, you might have to talk to some of the members about dredging or using your machine they used to have MD "hunts" every once in awhile.

Flood city Kid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread