Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a beautiful day for basking in the sunshine! Spent 4 hours with the headphones.....2 hours at a new location and an hour each at locations that I previously intensely detected............

523 Hunt.jpg

A really good day hunting.....with a few bonuses..........

523 Silver.jpg

2nd silver coin of the year......1941 Canadian dime, found in a curb strip I hunted 3 days ago........6 inches down, under a 2" diameter tree root. The little silver jewelry piece was also under a tree root (3" down) at the neighboring park under a tree I had searched twice in the past!! Also found a greenie!!!.....something or other.........can't make out any details.............

523 Coke Bottle.jpg

Anyone have an idea about this piece??
Thanks for looking in and best of luck to all you treasure hunters..............

Upvote 4

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't know what size that is. Very small obes were given as souvenirs when field trips were taken. Not sure about large ones. Think they were sold as decorative Coke bottles. Sort of for collectors. Neither are that rare...

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man you did score great & congrats on your finds - what is the size of the silver coke bottle? Anyway thanks for sharing your pictures with all of us & keep up the great dirt fishing.

Texas ED
S/East Texas Gulf Coast

OP
OP
C

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for not giving a comparison for size on the coke bottle..........it is 1" tall, about 3/16" wide at the base and very heavy for its' size..............

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on digging all those targets. :occasion14: I like your 5 keepers. Looks like a great 4 hours.

tomhighland

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2015
In MI woods
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you had a great day. I don't know the size of your coke. I have one that is keychain size. Doubt if there's any value, but they are pretty neat. Thank you for sharing your day with us.

Jeff In North Georgia

Aug 23, 2006
Suwanee, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher F75+
Looks like you had a great day. I don't know the size of your coke. I have one that is keychain size. Doubt if there's any value, but they are pretty neat. Thank you for sharing your day with us.

+1

If you check EBay you will see some examples of one on a key chain. Just think the loop has broken off yours or someone removed it.

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread