Heads I win, Tails you loose with a naked lady

Gaute

Mar 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen that someone here had already found this coin. It looked less shiny, but older then the one I found though. Just signed up to the site as I find the coin rather interesting :) anyone know anything about it?

heads.jpg tails.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 3

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, they are just a fun fantasy coin that you can buy online. They are not connected to any club or company.

PS. WELCOME:hello:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hummm..... Mormon, Utah, probably a single guy-

Might want to soak that coin in bleach for a few days.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Welcome to t-net! :hello: :icon_thumright: We all dig up surprises, lol. My token bonanza was the second day I'd ever detected - dug about 20 tokens scattered several inches down in a sandy beach volleyball court. A few tokens were similar to yours, but the rest were a carefully-crafted artsy nude set, each with a monthly astrological sign on one side - and each flip side showing a different depiction of couples together with nothing left to the imagination. My adult daughter asked me not to show them to my grandsons, who were elementary school age at the time, so I didn't. Maybe the ones I dug had been scattered under the sand some time earlier for a "treasure" hunt or detecting hunt, though we have no clubs here.
Have Fun in your new hobby! If you're after gold, platinum, & silver, it will probably happen when you least expect it! :icon_flower: Andi

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to t-net! :hello: :icon_thumright: We all dig up surprises, lol. My token bonanza was the second day I'd ever detected - dug about 20 tokens scattered several inches down in a sandy beach volleyball court. A few tokens were similar to yours, but the rest were a carefully-crafted artsy nude set, each with a monthly astrological sign on one side - and each flip side showing a different depiction of couples together with nothing left to the imagination. My adult daughter asked me not to show them to my grandsons, who were elementary school age at the time, so I didn't. Maybe the ones I dug had been scattered under the sand some time earlier for a "treasure" hunt or detecting hunt, though we have no clubs here.
Have Fun in your new hobby! If you're after gold, platinum, & silver, it will probably happen when you least expect it! :icon_flower: Andi

Gonna need pictures

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That just brought back a memory.I remember my grandad gave me one when i was a kid,i remember thinking I really had something.i need to find it,it is around here somewhere.welcome to tnet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread