Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took Hunny Bunny and a pair of my Freedom 3 Plus machines for a drive down the valley. Stopped at Tim's,Hennigars and Frenchy's along the way. Then I got to stop at a school while Marie sat in the car and watched "13 to 30" on the portable DVD player. When the movie was done....so was I. Nice pleasant day especially since the rain held off.
Dug an over quota of 61 coins @ $7.10, junker ring,fun villa token, heart dewie, star and a Hannah Montana locket. Fun dig and glad I took a backup for my Freedom 3 Plus.......another Freedom 3 Plus with fresh batteries!

Upvote 7

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
What, did somebody bury a bank out there long, long ago?? THAT'S CRAZY(!!)....good. :thumbsup:

Begather

Jun 4, 2015
United States
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took Hunny Bunny and a pair of my Freedom 3 Plus machines for a drive down the valley. Stopped at Tim's,Hennigars and Frenchy's along the way. Then I got to stop at a school while Marie sat in the car and watched "13 to 30" on the portable DVD player. When the movie was done....so was I. Nice pleasant day especially since the rain held off.
Dug an over quota of 61 coins @ $7.10, junker ring,fun villa token, heart dewie, star and a Hannah Montana locket. Fun dig and glad I took a backup for my Freedom 3 Plus.......another Freedom 3 Plus with fresh batteries!

Can you share a picture of Hannah Montana Locket? I want to buy one. Where can i buy that locket? On Amazon or Ebay or other website you suggest?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread