Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
= Silver Rosie and an Indian Head

Spent the morning doing some detecting at a park with Neil just to get some time in swinging. Nothing worth posting but a good time nonetheless.
Went home, had some lunch, and decided to load up the E-trac and drive until I decided on a good spot for some July 4th detecting. Did some scouting at 2 sites I have had my eye on for a while. The first spot was a huge dissapointment. What used to be an early 18th century farm is now completely swallowed up by industry and un-huntable. The 2nd spot was actually very promising but the field was planted with corn so that one will have to wait.
Went to Home Depot and decided to stop at a spot I have previously hunted on my way home. Spent 1 hour with the E-trac in the 98 degree sun before I couldn't stand it anymore (no water with me). Managed to pull a beautiful 1902 IH and a plain 1946 Silver Rosie. So, I am happy...

Attachments

• dime+ih.jpg
    dime+ih.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
My hats off to you going out on a day like this. Looks like it was worth it.

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Nice finds!

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your perseverance is rewarded. Congrats!

Steveo

Jun 12, 2012
upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett gtp1350, Garrett ace150, Whites M6, Whites XLT, Whites QTX, Tesoro Silver Umax,
(RETIRED> ☆Whites Coinmaster TR, ☆Whites Coinmaster 2 TR AM)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If the heat don't get ya the lack of water surely will.Good finds ya got from there.Good hunting.......................

Bunker

Apr 6, 2010
St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to brave the heat. Sure paid off. (stay hydrated :occasion14:)
Bunker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread