Hecklers

Marbleguy

Nov 2, 2008
I've been heckled while digging..

Once during the early 1980s I was down forty feet excavating an old well that had been used as a dumpsite on my grandfather's property in Tustin,Ca. I had four ladders lashed together so I could get down there. And a 100' electrical cord for light to see by. Suddenly rocks started bouncing off my head. I looked up and way up there gathered around the shaft opening was a a half dozen boys flinging rocks. I yelled "Cut it out ya little bastards". That was answered with a flurry of stones. I scurried up the ladders only to find the miscreants gone.

OP
OP
gleaner1

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
romeo-1 said:
gleaner1 said:
romeo, where's the love man?

I'd provide you a LINK to the love...but I'm just too lazy...what's your excuse? ;D

I kid!

romeo, I see. I never even think about the link, I assume too much. Plus I'm lazy and I'm not sure if I know how to do it. I will learn this instant. I feel the love.

OP
OP
gleaner1

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I just copied and pasted but it wont work. I see the guy that posted the link removed his post, that's strange. Okay, I'm going to get this in a minute or two.

OP
OP
gleaner1

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't get the link to work. Hey, what about the Bryant's #86, that used to be the record holder, now I think it holds the record for most major flop in bottle investment history. Back in the early nineties my buddy dug a E.G. booz see lot #96 and sold it for a few bucks to a local shop.

Sorry to all, the Bryants megaphone was the big one, $68000. When you hit the 666th post, the devil plays his hand.

Attachments

• BryantsCone.jpg
    BryantsCone.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 185

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread