hello all hasnt been a post here for a while

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Hi Jim,

I'm in NH too. This site does not seem to get used alot. I guess we forget to check it. Go to the "todays finds" and you will see a lot of activity. Post your finds for us to see ;D

Ed-

Findone

Jan 20, 2006
COPE SOUTH CAROLINA
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT and Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm here too. I wish that it would warm up, and the ground would get soft enough to dig. :-\
TO MUCH SNOW, ICE, AND WIND THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

jadewhiskey

Mar 16, 2005
New Hampshire
I'm here too... Haven't been out much because I hate seeing what everyone else gets to find when we can't go hunting due to the 10 feet of snow on the ground... And then, more snow today... Geessshhhh.

I want SPRING... I am dying to hunt... Lets all pray for warmer, snow melting weather... I am starting to have metal detecting withdrawals... I need my fix.... :icon_jokercolor:

Hope to see you all out there soon...

JadeWhiskey :)

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
jadewhiskey said:
I'm here too... Haven't been out much because I hate seeing what everyone else gets to find when we can't go hunting due to the 10 feet of snow on the ground... And then, more snow today... Geessshhhh.

I want SPRING... I am dying to hunt... Lets all pray for warmer, snow melting weather... I am starting to have metal detecting withdrawals... I need my fix.... :icon_jokercolor:

Hope to see you all out there soon...

JadeWhiskey :)
Isn't that the truth.

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
There are quite a few of us here from NH. Is anyone posting on 'Todays Finds' forum??? There are a lot of good posts there to see. I post my finds on that forum.

Ed-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread