Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm here! Relatively new to the website, but here nonetheless! I live in Delta, right on the edge of the great West Desert.

tonyc10k

Sep 7, 2012
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Minelabs equinox 800, whites classic ID, bounty hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had my detectors out the other day. Before my surgery once I heal up I'm headed back out full force

Utduder

Oct 12, 2012
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys I just ordered the Fisher F2 with the 3 coil pack from Kelly's . I live in clearfield but get to travel a lot through Idaho. Can't wait I have already scouted some pretty good looking areas just need to sure they are ok to hunt.

Utduder

Oct 12, 2012
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the same detector. Let me know if you're ever in Central Utah and need a byddy

Will do . I have some stores I take care of like Loa Salina Fillmore Nephi Ephram . Should be some good areas around those towns.

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
I got out a few weeks ago at a small park in SLC for about an hour. Hadnt detected in a while so I am trying to get my feet wet again. Lots of signals. Dug one nickel which is ironic because I never dig those with my etrac in parks. LOL. I am hoping to get out Easter Sunday in the AM and ride my HD in the afternoon. Best of both worlds. If anyone is interested in hunting next Sunday morning shoot me a pm. TMAN...

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got out a few weeks ago at a small park in SLC for about an hour. Hadnt detected in a while so I am trying to get my feet wet again. Lots of signals. Dug one nickel which is ironic because I never dig those with my etrac in parks. LOL. I am hoping to get out Easter Sunday in the AM and ride my HD in the afternoon. Best of both worlds. If anyone is interested in hunting next Sunday morning shoot me a pm. TMAN...

I would have gotten out in the last couple days but it started to snow on the first day of spring.

Utduder

Oct 12, 2012
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My f2 will be here to tomorrow . I'm gonna test it out in my yard that I have detected a half a dozen times with an old teknetics that has yielded a lot of good finds. I hope the current technology of the f2 will find some cool stuff the other has missed.

tonyc10k

Sep 7, 2012
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me know how the f2 works I just got a better paying job and will soon be looking for a better detector then my bounty hunter and whites classic ID might get a high end Fisher or Minelabs

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let me know how the f2 works I just got a better paying job and will soon be looking for a better detector then my bounty hunter and whites classic ID might get a high end Fisher or Minelabs

Don't underestimate your machines! It really boils down to how well you know it and know what its telling you. Upgraded to a v3i from a dfx and mxt. To be honest I have been thinking about selling the v3i and going back to an mxt pro.

tonyc10k

Sep 7, 2012
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I truly love my bh but it does not do what I need I've hunted places that has silver and not found it then my buddy with a etrac re hunted it 3 days later finding silver deeper them my bh likes to look and my classic ID likes to lie to me it does some weird stuff

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit Liberty Park for about an hour. Found 2 pennies lol.

I saw a lot of people detecting Liberty park before the snow flew. I check that often because I live 3 blocks west of it. I rarely hunt it though. Way to man people hunt that park.

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
I saw a lot of people detecting Liberty park before the snow flew. I check that often because I live 3 blocks west of it. I rarely hunt it though. Way to man people hunt that park.
It was busy but I had a spot on the west side that was open. Someone has spent some time there, few targets and nothing deep. I am gonna have to do some investigating around these parts and see if I can find somewhere else to swing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread