Hello Bossier City Area

Atlanta Mi Dave

Feb 19, 2009
Atlanta, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark and Tesoro Cibola Minelab 505, Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I will be coming through your area to visit her son & daughter-in-law in about ten -12 days I would like to ask if any of you know of a good campground/RV park for a few days towards the end of this month? We are also possibly looking for a park that is year-round that we may spend Jan thru March as our love affair with Florida is evaporating rapidly. I don't know if we will get much detecting in, but knowing my wife, it will be at least once.
HH David
Atlanta, Michigan

RickyP

Feb 13, 2008
Prairieville, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Explorer SE, Whites DFX
David,

Here's a link for one in Bossier City that appears to be pretty nice. A co-worker said he's stayed there on several ocassions and that it was very clean and quiet. For your Jan thru Mar stay, there is one outside of Alexandria, La that is called Indian Creek Campground that is on a very large lake. Very beautiful area, plenty of fishin, hiking trails and plenty of local historical areas for some possible dirt fishin'. I'll try to find a good link for it that has some pictures.

http://www.southpoint.com/databases/reviews/koashreveport.html

OP
OP
Atlanta Mi Dave

Atlanta Mi Dave

Feb 19, 2009
Atlanta, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark and Tesoro Cibola Minelab 505, Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all! We will look into these sites and look forward to being in your state. My wife was born in Lake Charles (Air Force brat), I have never been and her son has only been in LA for two years and has adapted to the heat. I am dying here in Florida at 85 degrees and fairly low humidity. I am ready to go home and sit on my porch and have a beer at 25 degrees. I will post a note when we get over your way.

HH, David

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread