hello everybody new member here

lost it

Aug 24, 2015
new england
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone for all your info. over the last couple of years. This is my first post so here goes. I love reading all the stories and getting all the priceless information. I have been detecting for 5 years now and have found many very cool artifacts/relics and coins/jewelry,etc. Yesterday, I found a small gold cladda ring of 1.5 grams 14kt , but the best was a capped bust half dollar--wooohooo. crazzzy cooolll. will send pictures later if I can figure it out. 20151102_220221.jpg 20151102_220221.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 10

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Lost,

Surely you found a couple of things in the past couple of years that should have been posted, don't need to wait for a capped half. If that were the case there would be many threads.

go back edit your post look at the symbols across the top of the typing area, 4th icon from the right is insert picture. bla.bla.

OP
OP
L

lost it

Aug 24, 2015
new england
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning Rick, I have found many things to post---buuutttt--- I don't really have an excuse-- I guess I get my fill by reading your posts and others. At this particular park I have found 3 different silver halves. 1917 walking liberty, 1872 seated, and finally the capped bust-- along with a fat gold ring that fits on my thumb. I just recently got the phone so will be able to download pictures. Thanks for more great info on where to find picture icon.

Last edited:

KELLYCO*SCUBA*CHRIS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Apr 21, 2015
Orlando FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett AT Pro, Nokta FORS CoRe/Relic/Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone for all your info. over the last couple of years. This is my first post so here goes. I love reading all the stories and getting all the priceless information. I have been detecting for 5 years now and have found many very cool artifacts/relics and coins/jewelry,etc. Yesterday, I found a small gold cladda ring of 1.5 grams 14kt , but the best was a capped bust half dollar--wooohooo. crazzzy cooolll. will send pictures later if I can figure it out.

Welcome from kellyco detectors!!

Rustic

Jul 10, 2015
western MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the claddah, nice find. Welcome to the forum, and don't worry, you'll have it all figured out in no time.

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like yah got some good stuff to show, welcome to the forum...:hello:

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to t-net lost it. You will really enjoy participating in this forum and gane alot from it as I have. Look forward to your post.:beer::thumbup:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your gold ring and many other goodies!!!
Welcome to T Net!
Don't sweat it, I just accidently found I could post from my phone....but I haven't figured out how to "like" from my phone, so "like"

Silvermonkey

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2013
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From one New Englander to another...welcome! I think we would all love to see some pictures of the Capped Bust half and some of your favorite finds. Looking forward to seeing you around here in the future. HH

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the TNet lost it, do us fellow New Englanders proud and post some of your favorites. I've only been doing this for two years and you mentioned coins I still only dream about.

tanz 82

Mar 16, 2012
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow i hope you can top your first post of a capped bust half dollar! Nice find hope to see more incredible posts from you

OP
OP
L

lost it

Aug 24, 2015
new england
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow i hope you can top your first post of a capped bust half dollar! Nice find hope to see more incredible posts from you

I'm pretty sure I will !!! Thanks when I first found it-I thought it was a big old copper-until I got back to the car and noticed 50c so cool

OP
OP
L

lost it

Aug 24, 2015
new england
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would fall over if I ever found a capped bust half.
Congrats on such a beautiful coin.

This particular field/park has given me three beautiful silver halves--just crazy--1917 walking liberty, 1872 seated and the 1830 capped. The capped was about 75 feet from where I found the seated--In the center of a soccer field. thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread