Hello Everyone. Im Andy.

GoldBla$ta

Mar 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great Big Hello to All on Treasure Net.
My name is Andy..Im 35yrs young, my wife and i hav three very special boys of four..six...& ten, we live in the Uk, born & bread here, i work as a personal trainer & nutritionist & i am also a welder (mig tig stick etc) & fabricator wich im looking to take on full time within 12mnths,...Ok thought i'd just share a little about me with You folks, wich may i say im really looking forward to talking with You all,hahaha, well Ya never know,. Seriously, im very much looking forward to chatting, sharing tips, picking up invaluable advice from You more experienced People on here,& indeed helping out myself & being of some use as & where i can.....wich wont be much :laughing7:
In my sparetime (wich is as likely as discovering a 1400 hoard lol's) ;D i love spending tim with my children, enjoy gym,...detecting on a farmers field & catch up with family & friends.
My Biggest Passion has been now for many many Years, is to head on out to America for a mth or 2 and hunt for Gold nuggets, on land & in stream, with a minelab gpx & excalaber for water, & again very much looking forward to You good folks thats actually lived my dream ;D
Well writing off now, Thank You All Again & Hopefully Speak Soon. All the Best, Andy.

Dougshause1

Feb 20, 2012
Virginia Beach,VA.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000,Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello2: Welcome to Tnet Andy. Hope you enjoy. Have watched it for some time now and just joined myself.

OP
OP
G

GoldBla$ta

Mar 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dougshause. Hi. Welcome to You too. What a Great Site hey :thumbsup:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006