Hello everyone! Need help identifying new finds!

RTRtifacts

May 3, 2024
Rohrersville, MD
Hey guys I'm Ryan!
I'm a newbie learning the difference between shards and real, complete artifacts. Looking for an honest assessment to see if I'm on the right track =)
I found these within 40 yards of each other. Can you guys help me identify type and period (if applicable)
IMG_0573.jpg
IMG_0574.jpg
IMG_0575.jpg
IMG_0576.jpg
IMG_0577.jpg
IMG_0578.jpg
IMG_0579.jpg
IMG_0580.jpg
IMG_0581.jpg
IMG_0582.jpg
? Pics are attached. Thanks in advance!

Upvote 1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and welcome to TreasureNet. I am moving your thread from introduction forum to our N.A. Indian artifact forum.

I am sorry, but I think you may be disappointed.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's OK. Can you clarify?
Sorry, wife needed help in kitchen so I rushed my reply. I'm not seeing anything in pictures other than simple rocks.

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
That's OK. Can you clarify?
Ryan glad to see someone picking up the hobby but I think you’ve just got some natural stones that resemble some of the right shapes and sharp edged. I’m going to post a hunt I did today after I eat and I took pictures before I picked most of the finds up and majority of them are all big flakes and broken points I encourage you to look and it’ll help you identify the right stuff 👍🏽 once you find your first big worked piece study it and you’ll understand so much more good luck 🍀

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread