Hello Everyone

SaginawIan

Jun 1, 2006
Detroit, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Mojave.
It's been a while since I've posted anything. Lots has been going on with me including a forced career change and moving away from Michigan for a while . . . Unfortunately, with the economy the way it is, I've had to do what's best for my family - and sadly that means leave the state that I call home. On a positive note I'll be back at some point and I suppose those old coins have been there for 185 years - will still be there when I get back. That is, unless some of you excellent treasure hunters get to them first! I've been watching the posts on here as much as I can, and I must say you guys are kicking butt! :headbang: Well, I miss treasure hunting Michigan style, I miss my buds, and dantheman and I are planning to get together in Arizona for some gold hunting soon. Until I return - keep up the good work and don't let a little snow and cold keep ya down - as long as you can still get the shovel in - it's good to go!

Ian :icon_thumleft:

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
:hello: You've been missed around here and alot of folks have been wondering where you were. I guess a man's gotta do what he's gotta do. Hope things pick up for you and all the others this economy has hurt.

Good to hear from you and hope to see some great finds from you soon. :icon_sunny:

Good luck to you and yours.
Randy

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ian - Hope the job is going well for you and you can get back to Michigan soon. Take care and good luck on your gold hunting!

M

michigan michael

I feel ya! It is going to be a rough Christmas. Hopefully you were able to take your family with you on your employment move/change. That makes things hard when your family is another state or two away. :-\
On the bright side, you did do what you had to and on the detecting side, you have a whole new area to scout.

............As for the 158 year coins here in Michigan.............. tell me where you think they are and I will pick them up for us.... you! :wink: ;D
Good luck man, and Merry Christmas! :icon_thumleft:

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get back soon. Better wait till spring if ya want to dig here. :)

Jim 2.0

Nov 10, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Detector(s) used
BH, Prizm IV, Tesoro Cortez!
You have been missed! Hope things are working out for you and your family. Happy Hollidays :hello:

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck to you and your family, Ian. I hope things work out for you. Hurry back, we miss those great posts from you and Dan. :icon_thumleft:

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions