Digger Da

Jul 21, 2014
Barkhamsted, Ct.
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello fellow diggers and T.H. 'ers

Hi, I am Dave P. (Digger Da). Watched this site for awhile and finally joined today. I am still searching for my first non-clad coin after a year and a half but won't give up. Honered to be in th:tongue3:is forum with the experts I have seen in here!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York!

foilfinder

Jul 15, 2014
Ardmore Ok.
Detector(s) used
Sovereign/WOT,Goldquest,DFX,Tesoro DeLeon,
Fisher Impulse.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum, still looking for silver?..I thought they were jumping out of the ground back east:laughing7:
Seriously it is tough here in my area too, It was all orange groves till the late 50`s, I can drive to older area`s but the traffic here is something stupid..If your having a tough time in Connecticut try researching to find the oldest places to hunt.
Good luck out there.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :thumbsup:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Connecticut for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome aboard! Join your local Historical Society as a Field Representative that might open private property to search for coins, trade tokens and relics for that area. Go to the tax office and ask for the old Gov't Survey Plats and scan them for old settlements, pioneer farms, ect., cross Reference on a modern map, look up owner, contact with Historical Society membership card and get permission. Get a bottle probe and shovel if area is old for old trash pits and outhouse holes for valuable old bottles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread