Hello from a casual hunter

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard DragonSand! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

you came to the right place...welcome aboard

Hello dragonsand and Welcome to Tnet and to your first post! This site offers tid bits of all sorts of "hunting" so please do not stop with just coins as there are many interesting tales to read about all over the site.

Beach hunting is a deserved hobby as people have been loosing 'stuff' since 'stuff' was invented. I started with coins and making the detector out of an electronics magazine. Then I borrowed a white's 6000 D Coinmaster and after finding a gold ring I was hooked.

My other Real Hobby is Backpacking in the Northern California Sierras above Sacramento, aka Gold Country. I started by swimming, fishing, exploring and just falling in love with the beauty of the place. Then a couple of fellas showed my young son how to pan for gold and they set him up at one of "their spots" so there was gold in the pan. After that I began to look for traces of the yellow metal and found some. So now there is just way too much to do during any given trip.

Whatever you Like to do or have a curiosity about likely you will find it here. Enjoy!................63bkpkr

185_8515.JPG This was just short of a 1/4 oz. of gold prospecting along a beautiful river

Last edited:
Welcome from Texas.

Welcome to Tnet

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to tnet from MI Tommy

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan
:occasion14:
:headbang:

Welcome from middle Georgia! Hope you find many interesting areas and who knows what you might run across on the beach? Keep us in the loop on your discoveries.

Welcome from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana..."D"

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome to our community!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back