hello from a FNG and my last month totals

FIRE310

Mar 22, 2011
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO, Ace 250, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a long time lurker. Finally decided to register. WHile silver is getting harder to find , I was getting bored with only being able to share my excitement about my recent finds with my wife, so I figured I'd register so I could participate in the forum :)

I live in a small town approx 4k people. Wife and I have a bank 18 miles away that orders us 2 boxes of halves and 2 boxes of dimes every week. We dump at a seperate bank.

My tellers at my dump bank know me by name and call anytime they get something interesting in. The head teller called 2 weeks ago and said she had got some old quarters in if I wanted them.... I was on a 24 hr shift (paramedic) but called the wife and had her run down there. She got 16 silver washington quarters for face :) That one earned the tellers an extra bag of M&M's. They said an older lady came in and dumped them (the tellers kept the 4 standing libertys she dumped, which I was fine with )

weve searched 8 halves boxes this last month and pulled 8 40%'s
weve searched 8 dime boxes this last month a whopping 15 silver rosies

My bank has added 2 1964 kennedy's to the pile that the tellars held back for me when found.

I love my bank and treat the tellars well, hard to find folks like them anymore. My prime example was this last week, they had those 2 1964's saved for me. They said that an "out of towner" came in to the bank demanding any halves they had. This is my dump bank so they gladly handed him over 1k in my dumps that they were getting ready to ship out. The idiot went outside and searched them in his car then came in an hr later and dumped them. He asked to be called if they got more in. They said "sure thing".... They called me and told me about the 1964's they had for me and I thanked them and they assured me I'm still at the top of their "to call list"

HH

Upvote 0

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet another reason to not crap where you eat. Consider dumping a few of your halves in rolls marked something like 1964 or 1967, then tell the tellers to call him. The idiot will nearly have a heart attack thinking he's found solid rolls of silver, only to get skunk rolls :laughing7:. Perhaps even dump most of your coins at a different bank to make this prank even more convincing. Let the Coin Wars begin.

seinfeld4077

Mar 19, 2011
california
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The idiot went outside and searched them in his car then came in an hr later and dumped them. "

why so negative? there is plenty of silver to go around.....i've been telling everyone i know about CRH :-X

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seinfeld4077 said:
"The idiot went outside and searched them in his car then came in an hr later and dumped them. "

why so negative? there is plenty of silver to go around.....i've been telling everyone i know about CRH :-X

Perhaps you should read the "Unofficial" rules of CRH. :read2:

On another topic, do you eat where you dump? ::)

OP
OP
FIRE310

FIRE310

Mar 22, 2011
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO, Ace 250, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FreedomUIC said:
seinfeld4077 said:

Perhaps you should read the "Unofficial" rules of CRH. :read2:

On another topic, do you eat where you dump? ::)

Exactly. I dont dump were I order... And I dont go into banks "demanding" their halves. My bank ladies found it quite rude. They told me they were glad I didnt order and dump at their bank, or demand things. As for marking the rolls for him. My bank requires the coin to be loose so no marking for me... Thanks for the great site!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread