welcome sonia. i just started first of this month myself. happy hunting

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome. I have a friend with property in Northeast Alabama. He is getting to the point of exploring it. What kinds of treasure do you find there? Was there much Civil War activity in 'Bama? I mean activity beyond Alabama vs Auburn? Now that is war! I'll bet some native Americans used to live up there too.

Kascus

Dec 27, 2012
Pensacola, Fl.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, I am a new member here also. I am not to far south of you in Pensacola. Come down and hit the beaches with a MD some time.

ROLL TIDE!!!

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to the forum Sonia!

salvage diver

Feb 11, 2012
Montgomery, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites-DFX & Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a house in Montgomery and go hunting with a great guy who is a fireman there as well
Send me a PM and we can get a date to go.

ret-detector

Feb 20, 2013
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome...

New here myself...may a 'rare' gold coin be in your MDing future.:thumbsup:

Go Gators!

bamadude

Sep 6, 2009
In Millbrook, Atmore and Pensacola July 4th-18th, 2013

Hello everyone,
My name is Sonia and I am from Millbrook Alabama. Just started treasure hunting and I am so very addicted. I have never enjoyed something so much in my life. Would like to meet others in the area for hunts so let me know if anyone wants to join me. I still have so very much to learn but I wont stop until I master this hobby.
Thanks, Sonia

Hello everyone, See a few folks on here are in Bama. I am from Alabama with family in Millbrook, Jasper and Bay Minette/Atmore areas. Currently overseas but returning for July 4th for two weeks and will visit with parents in Millbrook, friends in Montgomery/Auburn, and then down to Atmore and Pensacola (maybe Fairhope) for a few days before fly back overseas. Have my old Fisher CZ-7a sitting at my parents and would love to get out and use for a couple days while home. Presently, no idea where to search in Millbrook and good places in Montgomery, which I guess are downtown, would not be wise to visit alone and without guard dog. Guessing will just go down to one of the beaches, likely Pensacola for a morning, when I am down in Atmore visiting family during the second weekend (11th-14th). Anyway, if any of you are out and about then would be fun to meet up and hunt. Also happy to learn of any groups or clubs in Bama which get together for hunts. All the Best, Dave

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php

LibertyHill

Jul 7, 2013
Hello to those in Alabama. I am NEW to this site and a NEW hunter living in Montgomery. If you are interested in helping me get started, great as I need help! Thanks and I hope to meet you soon.
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions