Hello from bucks co pa

joeyboomboom

Greenie
Jan 27, 2013
Hello all I just found this site today and can't wait to learn more out about it.i have been into the hobby for about 10-13 years and my first machine was a Garrett's gta 350 that was actually stolen.i have upgraded to a whites coin master that works real good but soon going to upgrade to a newer machine probably a minelab ctx3030 can't wait to get it and see what I can find with it.

SemperFidelis

Greenie
Jan 14, 2013
Reading (Oley), Pa. Berks County
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum fellow SE Pa.'er! I also had a recent renewed interest in the hobby and this forum has taught me more in a month than what I would have learned in a year had I not found it! Also a great way to kill the time while we wait for the ground to thaw!

OP
OP
joeyboomboom

joeyboomboom

Greenie
Jan 27, 2013
Lol yes it does .i have always been intrigued by the hobby and am excited to be back in it.

OP
OP
joeyboomboom

joeyboomboom

Greenie
Jan 27, 2013
Thank you all and it is a great area so much history all around me .im using a whites coin master right now but soon am going to be upgrading what would be my best best seriously looking at moving up to the minelab ctx3030 what are your thoughts on this machine.it has everything I'm looking for its waterproof up to 10 ft,I can punch my location into it and plug item into google maps and so much more I was also thinking about certifying to dive and may also get another machine to hunt underwater .any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated or if anyone knows the best and cheapest place to get the new machines .would help as well.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
joey Welcome to Tnet from Watkins Glen N.Y. you will be amazed at what you can learn here.About a new detector we have some good dealers here... Bart at Big Boys Hobbies...Mike at Woodland detrectors PM or Call them their adds are here on Tnet.
Gary

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread