Hello from Bucks County Pa!

EasternDigz

Oct 8, 2021
Greetings all! Need some help getting old detailed maps of my area. Not sure how to go about it. I did buy a book called post cards of Bucks County that show then and now postcards. It shows all coordinates so you can type them into your GPS and find exactly the location. Pretty cool. I do need maps of a park near me called Tyler state park. Owned once by William Penn. He subdivided the land and established homesteads. Just don't know in the park where they were Looking forward to some local input .

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings all!...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: PENNSYLVANIA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to the great state of PA.

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome aboard! I'm from Lycoming county Pa but living in Alabama now! Good luck to you!

Groundhogg

Apr 16, 2022
Franklin, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, X-Terra Pro, Quantum II, DFX, Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Try historicaerials.com they have both aerial photos and topo maps. Welcome to TNet

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings all! Need some help getting old detailed maps of my area. Not sure how to go about it. I did buy a book called post cards of Bucks County that show then and now postcards. It shows all coordinates so you can type them into your GPS and find exactly the location. Pretty cool. I do need maps of a park near me called Tyler state park. Owned once by William Penn. He subdivided the land and established homesteads. Just don't know in the park where they were Looking forward to some local input .
Welcome to Treasurenet

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread