Hello from Bulgaria....

feather

Jul 29, 2009
Hello and welcome. Very interesting pictures. I am very new to the program and don't have experience but this is my contribution. To me, etched into the main rock is a picture of a warrior. Not just any warrior but one of importance. He is wearing a fancy headdress worn by one in command. You have found his tomb/crypt. He has writing on his breast, not Greek but maybe.....similar to Arabic/Albanian/Prussian? So read from right to left. If you are able to interpret the writing on his breast you might have the information to proceed. Maybe its just an inscription of his name and who he was. Below the writing, further signs indicate way to go. Pay attention to the area where the row of rocks are placed. Remember...... this is what I see and is my interpretation.
Regards feather

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Alexander;

Thanks for the post. There is good detail in the first batch.

Due to the nice large size, they scrolled awkwardly, and I missed the following post from feather the first time through---

feather said:
Hello and welcome. Very interesting pictures. I am very new to the program and don't have experience but this is my contribution. To me, etched into the main rock is a picture of a warrior. Not just any warrior but one of importance. He is wearing a fancy headdress worn by one in command. You have found his tomb/crypt. He has writing on his breast, not Greek but maybe.....similar to Arabic/Albanian/Prussian? So read from right to left. If you are able to interpret the writing on his breast you might have the information to proceed. Maybe its just an inscription of his name and who he was. Below the writing, further signs indicate way to go. Pay attention to the area where the row of rocks are placed. Remember...... this is what I see and is my interpretation.
Regards feather

I was getting dizzy trying to move around the pictures, so I re-sized them to be able to get the full view, and I thought it might make it easier and quicker for others so I'm posting them here.

ATG1.jpg

ATG2.jpg

ATG3.jpg

ATG4.jpg

ATG5.jpg

ATG6.jpg

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
These are wonderful! You must be excited. I think you have 2 or 3 groups pf people involved. Some very old, some newer.

Maybe a tomb or two. Or maybe a treasure!

I think Turkish and Roman treasure hunting signs will help. Turkish first.

Thank you very much for sharing these pictures. Do you have a metal detector?

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ThomasP

Jan 5, 2009
New Mexico
Sure does look like something. Check up on the hill behind the green leafy vegetation, might be a few clues there or part of the same site. You will learn very much whether it is a treasure or historical location. Enjoy your find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread