🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Diggintochina

welcome53 (3).jpg

Make a post on the Texas board here. You may end up finding some folks that are in your area and a club too. http://forum.treasurenet.com/Texas

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 272

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the addiction! Lots of folks around north Texas looking to go hunting! You might check out the Golden Triangle Explorers Society/ They meet in Dallas, but have people from all around. You can PM me if I can help you get started.

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome Frisco! I was a Coon back in the 80's, when Frisco was 5,000 with one flashing light. Haven't been back in over 15 years. Lots of shotgun shell brass there, I know. There are several diggers in McKinney and Plano I know of. Just hang out and you will meet some local diggers. I am in Burleson now.
Good luck!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And hello from Frisco, Colorado. Are we referred to as Friscoans, Friscoites, Friscoleros...? See a lot of Texans up here this time of year. Welcome to Tnet.

julieann

Jan 31, 2012
Frisco, TX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got a garrett metal detector and haven't used it yet, except to learn about it. I live in Frisco and would like to meet other metal detector hunters to hunt treasure with. Since I'm new at this hopefully others will have experience so I can learn too. I prefer waiting until March when it's warmer and the ground is softer. Also, since I'm new to this area I don't know where to hunt so not to waste time and get discouraged. :hello2:

Jimmerpro

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2012
Frisco, TX
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Julie. Have you started any MDing yet? I'm also in Frisco. My family moved here from Chicago and I'm very new to the area. I'm looking for placing that are a good start for going with my 3rd grader. I'm also looking for challenging places. Let me know if you found spots like this or have ideas. I'm hoping to build up a list this summer of idea spots. Thanks. Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread