s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're in a great are for this hobby. Lots of luck to you !!

OP
OP
M

MDawn

Greenie
Oct 5, 2011
Thanks.

Have not picked out a detector yet. There are so many more options compaired to 1998 when i bought a cheapo from radioshak. (its a little head spinning)

I have have been using a relatives x-terra 705 and love it, but too pricey for me. I think my best bet right now is to find a decent used MD under $200.

I went to Dania beach on Tuesday for a 3 hr walk and it was a bust... Found 3 capri sun pouches, countless bottle caps, some rusty nails? and a gnarly shard of glass from a bottle neck. The weather was good so i cant complain, Its better then a day at work. Maybe when then surf calms down a bit i can get into the water more.

koleso

Oct 5, 2011
Saint-Petersburg
Re: question for americans

i want see american auction online and compare price on coins(in russian auction often sell U.S. coins) i show russian auction if interested.

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MDawn said:
Thanks.

Have not picked out a detector yet. There are so many more options compaired to 1998 when i bought a cheapo from radioshak. (its a little head spinning)

I have have been using a relatives x-terra 705 and love it, but too pricey for me. I think my best bet right now is to find a decent used MD under $200.

I went to Dania beach on Tuesday for a 3 hr walk and it was a bust... Found 3 capri sun pouches, countless bottle caps, some rusty nails? and a gnarly shard of glass from a bottle neck. The weather was good so i cant complain, Its better then a day at work. Maybe when then surf calms down a bit i can get into the water more.

Dawn, take a look at the Tesoro Compadre. Its a great detector at under $200 new and comes with a lifetime warranty. I think you'll really like it.

OP
OP
M

MDawn

Greenie
Oct 5, 2011
Smudge said:
MDawn said:
Thanks.

Dawn, take a look at the Tesoro Compadre. Its a great detector at under $200 new and comes with a lifetime warranty. I think you'll really like it.

Thanks for the info smudge, I will check that one out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread