Hello from FT Worth Tx

shaggnastie

Jul 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well just want to say 'Hello' to everyone here. Name is Bobby and the wife's is Kathy. I am a newbie to the MD sport/hobby. Just bought a Garrett AT Pro from Robert in Bedford. Hopefully it fill the MD needs of what I am wanting to explore.
Me and my wife are not new to the outdoors, as we do a lot of Jeepin(rock crawling), exploring the mountains, beaches, any places outdoors basically.

Anyway have been wanting to try metal detecting since we have a lot of time out side. I hooked up on the Metaldetectingforum.com and talked around a little bit and ask some question. I was pointed to Robert at American Detector Distributors...Robert was a supper nice guy and schooled me and taught me a few things Sat. Anyway while talking to him he mentioned that a local club was having a hunt going on and was just talking about the sport. Anyway I asked if there were any of the local club to get with so that I might can read and ask questions to learn the craft of MD. So bingo I am here looking forward to learning the ins & outs.

Later and take care, Bobby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions