Indiana_Brandon

Feb 23, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
DD Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello just wanted to introduce myself to my fellow Hoosiers... I have lived in grant county all my life (other than my 8 years in the army). I live in a small quit slow area but me and my wife love it..mostly old indian grounds out here and the 1812 battlefield but I love hunting all these older areas...if anyone this summer wants to come check out between Jalapa, sweetser, swayzee, converse areas let me know..

GRiley

Apr 15, 2013
North Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000/DI Series 3
Whites 6000/DI Pro SL
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Brandon
Welcome to the forum, Thanks for joining. I'm a county away in Howard County.

OP
OP
Indiana_Brandon

Indiana_Brandon

Feb 23, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
DD Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank u I'm hoping to get everyone talking and fired up about this upcoming season!! That's cool your in Howard I go there everyday for work

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Brandon Welcome to T-Net and the Indiana Group. Would love to take a road trip this summer so will definitely keep you in mind. Will this friggin winter ever end? Hunter

GRiley

Apr 15, 2013
North Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000/DI Pro SL
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can't take much more of this Global Warming either.

OP
OP
Indiana_Brandon

Indiana_Brandon

Feb 23, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
DD Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey thanks hunter and deff keep me in mind buddy I'm sure we could have a few good digs up this way!! And idk but I'm prepared to pay whoever it is that's causing this more than ridiculous winter to get it the heck out of here.. Me and my family are more than over it..

rob250

Mar 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys .... I am so new to this hobby my M.D. is in the mail ! from northern Madison county and would like to tag along for some insight into my new hobby !

GRiley

Apr 15, 2013
North Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000/DI Pro SL
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Rob,
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for taking the time to join us. We will be looking forward to hearing about your finds. What detector did you purchase?

rob250

Mar 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got the Garrett ace 250 ... Read a ton of reviews and hope I made a good pick for a beginner MD

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rob the 250 was a great choice for a first detector. Moderately priced and decent quality. You will get a wide.....I mean HUGE difference of opinion on which detector to buy as a newbie and next it will be what detector to upgrade to. My advice is squeeze the most from this one before your get the fever to upgrade. To experience the max your 250 has to offer you have to spend time in the field and learn from doing. Good Luck and maybe the guys on this thread can get together someday for a hunt. Come On Spring!!!

rob250

Mar 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thx for the advice ... Reading M.D. For beginners now and cannot wait to try it out !! Heading to Florida soon and hope to be up to speed ( somewhat at least ) would love to go out with some guys that really know what they are doing !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread