The Dirt Fisherman

Oct 2, 2015
Greensboro NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta/Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! im new to the site but not to detecting :thumbsup: i got my first machine in '04 for christmas cause i always wanted to go with my father whose been doing it since the early 70's. it was a Bounty hunter Pioneer 202. to this day i cant really say anything bad about it as it did its job and allowed me to have a good time and find coins with my dad. later i moved up to a pioneer 505 which allowed me to do more discrimination and some other things. i finally saved up the cash to buy an AT PRO! sooooo different from my pioneers. I LOVE that machine! although in the beginning i hated it cause i wasnt used to the double d coil which made pinpointing really difficult for me. also, the pro audio was hard to get used to but now i refuse to use the standard modes. anyway, enough of my rambling, i really just plan on using this place as a way to document my finds and share them with other people. i also have a couple things that i need help identifying so maybe you all can help with that as well. later tonight ill post pics of some of my finds. Hppy hunting!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't let my friend VP be the only person to greet you here. You've been club seeking, and now you've joined the biggest brotherhood and "club" in the world. The best of luck to you here, there is treasure. You'll make friends = the greatest treasure of all.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet from Charlotte!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the fun! The AT Pro is a very capable machine, enjoy.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer