Hello from Haughton, LA New to detecting,

caddo513

Greenie
Mar 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I live in Haughton La. I just bought a Teknetics a2000 and already hit my yard. I lot of change from the 80s is all I found but went to the Pool/pons area of my neighborhood and came up with 5 1965-69 Quarters and a few pennies. My boss is going to let me search his 1900s home in Grand Cane, LA next Sunday and I have a friend that his grandmother own land on the plain dealing civil war battle ground site. I will post pics of what I find.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!

OP
OP
C

caddo513

Greenie
Mar 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone. going to many la and hitting some property that has been in a friends family for 100 years his grandpa oa Hong to show me where some houses and a old school used to sit. hopefully i will have some nice finds

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LaDigger

Mar 4, 2013
Spearsville La
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome, from Spearsville La. Glad to see somebody close to where I hunt on the site. Good luck to you and feel free to pm me if you ever want to get up a hunt.
LaDigger

fireford10

Apr 4, 2013
Bossier City, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey man, welcome from BOSSIER CITY!! If you ever need help detecting those old home sites, hit me up....I have a busy as hell schedule but always looking for an excuse to hunt. Im really new to this, and havent figured out how to map out our areas as far as old home steds or old sites that are coverd with woods now. Basically ive been limited to parks and schools so far.

OP
OP
C

caddo513

Greenie
Mar 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Fireford10, Welcome and I live in Haughton. I work for the Sheriffs office and Im hitting people up from work. I'm pretty new to it also, but I have some good leads and your more than welcome to come hunt with me. I working on the mayor of rodessa now and hope to get his blessing to hit the Rodessa High School. It has been abandoned since the early 60s and was built around 39. Shoot me an email [email protected].

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread