Hello from Indiana new profile but not new to prospecting or this forum

Bucketfreak317

Feb 3, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305 Whites BH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone I'm Tim and live in Indiana was a member a couple years back and lost all my account information so I'm back I sluice and pan and all that good stuff gave the collage try mental detecting and wasn't happy with that so gave up due to the lack of need for old cans and spent rifle shells etc. :-)
Due to drought around my area by mid summer for two years now my spots have dried up so I've taken time to weigh in on my thoughts with gold here in Indiana which has caused me to rethink everything I was doing,though from all that I was reading back a couple year ago I kind of got the idea that maybe I was doing better than some other people here as far as gold I've recovered.
But I'm now ready to expand based on some simple theories and hope they "pans out" anyway thanks for reading.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Indiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome back.

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Tim and welcome from Birmingham, Alabama. This is a great place to share safe, effective treasure hunting information. Good luck and we look forward to seeing your cool finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread