Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2012
Richmond In.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum E-Series, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone.

I'm from Richmond Indiana and I've been detecting for a little over 2 years now. I began my adventure with a cheap Bounty Hunter Tracker IV that I acquired from Duhnam's Sporting Goods. A few days ago I upgraded to a Whites XLT Spectrum E-Series.

I haven't really detected anywhere other than my own yard and my mothers property. This is mainly due to wanting to spend as much time with my 9 month old twins as I can and the fact that I don't have anyone to really go detecting with on the days I can actually go.

My favorite finds are a WWII toy soldier made out of cast metal and a AAA Patrol Service Pin. The oldest coin I've found is a 1940 nickle but that doesn't discourage me. I continue to hunt when I can unless I'm spending that free time at the range.

I would love to meet up with some local detectors and learn as much as I possibly can.

Adam

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello welcome im a couple hours north of you sounds like you have found the best treasure of of all... your twins good luck the good finds come when you least expect them

OP
OP

1000rr

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2012
Richmond In.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum E-Series, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't agree with you more. We have a little boy who wants to be with his poppa every waking moment and an independent little girl who frightens the life out of me.

According to the almighty google maps, you should be about 3 hours north of me. About the furthest north I get is the ity bity town of Peru. I used to live up there way back when but I still have a good friend up there I try to see a couple times a year.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureNet.JPG

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1000rr said:
I couldn't agree with you more. We have a little boy who wants to be with his poppa every waking moment and an independent little girl who frightens the life out of me.

According to the almighty google maps, you should be about 3 hours north of me. About the furthest north I get is the ity bity town of Peru. I used to live up there way back when but I still have a good friend up there I try to see a couple times a year.

I have been threw peru many times

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread