Hello from Lorain, Ohio

OhioFinds

Oct 15, 2012
lorain, Ohio
Detector(s) used
My eye's, hand's, and occasional shovel!! Basically, just my sixth sense!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, my name is Sands and I am new to this site as of today! I really enjoy the hunt, unfortunately I do not own a metal detector, or any other equipment. I just wing it, and occasionally my hunches pay off. I am hoping to be able to afford some equipment in the near future. This site is amazing, with all the expert opinion's, and great find's! I'm so happy that I found ya'll!! Happy hunting everyone! :hello2:

Welcome Sands, you are in good company here.
I used to tag along with a friend who was detecting, & I found a few coins just by (eyeballing), & also old bottles & relic's.
If you are near old lakes & rivers, you can hunt the ground above the flood plane for Indian artifacts.

Good Hunting, Fossis............

Welcome Sands, you are in good company here.
I used to tag along with a friend who was detecting, & I found a few coins just by (eyeballing), & also old bottles & relic's.
If you are near old lakes & rivers, you can hunt the ground above the flood plane for Indian artifacts.

Good Hunting, Fossis............

Thank you! All my hunting is by eyeballing or random digging. Sure, I don't find as much as I know is there, but it's still fun! Mostly I find old medicine bottle's from the late 1800's to early 1900's.

***HH*** ~~~~~~~~Sands~~~~~~~~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back