Ground Control

Apr 19, 2017
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey everyone,
My name's Dan and I'm new to the forum. I'm an Army veteran living in mass who's been into detecting and coin collecting for pretty much my whole life, but I only recently picked up a Garrett AT Pro and Pro pointer AT so I could get my feet wet. I'll probably be around the forums posting finds every now and again or looking for locals to hunt with. Looking forward to taking part in the community and hopefully finding some cool stuff.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Dan! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Massachusetts for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the T-net. You have a nice machine and pointer. Set up to go into the densest woods or streams to recover the goods. Living out east you will be walking over some way cool old history. May you swing your coil over some of it and have the tenacity to dig it all up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread