Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Fisher F75,
Fisher 1266x,
Minelab Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. Been pretty much a lurker on this site on and off but I figured I would introduce myself as Im starting to get back into metal detecting. Im in central NC. Been here my whole life. My dads always been into civil war history, so when I was in my early 20's (now 36) he bought 2 Fisher 1266x's and thats what we used and thats what got me into this hobby.

....Then over time things kind of faded out and me nor my dad has gone out detecting like that since, so here recently, starting to pick it back up again. So I ordered my own Fisher F75, (and a Land Ranger Pro for my son) about a week ago and have been out in the field with it once so far when I had time. Its a really nice detector, im enjoying it. Its nice to be back out in the field with the cool fresh air and the sun shining hunting for relics.

Thanks for reading and have a great day! :icon_thumright:

Welcome from San Jose, CA! Happy hunting!

Welcome from Texas :wave:

Hey, welcome to the Forum..., AND metal detecting..., AGAIN...!
A family affair -Awesome!
It must be great to find the Civil War relics, out here in California, we find
much newer relics, unfortunately..., but the FINDING is a huge part of the fun,
isn't it?
Researching the stuff, too is part of it.

Hey, welcome to the Forum..., AND metal detecting..., AGAIN...!
A family affair -Awesome!
It must be great to find the Civil War relics, out here in California, we find
much newer relics, unfortunately..., but the FINDING is a huge part of the fun,
isn't it?
Researching the stuff, too is part of it.

Thanks and exactly, its the thrill of the hunt! Im trying to head to the beach soon, always wanted to detect there. If I can just find a gold coin that'll be the day! Lol

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Welcome to the forum, and back into the hobby from the mountains of northeastern Oregon! Happy hunting!

Welcome to TNet! :hello:
...and back to metal detecting! :thumbsup:

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:hello:

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard! :occasion14:

Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana!!! "D"

Hi,
Glad you renewed your hunting and sounds like you are passing the torch to your son!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back