nhzwickey

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2013
New England-New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi again! Below is what I posted in the "Charter Member" forum. I wasn't sure if I posted there if it would show up on other parts of TreasureNet, but I'm guessing it does not. I live in New England-New Hampshire. We use an E-Trac. We are blessed to live in an area that has so much early American, New England History. You really never know what your going to find. Could be a coin from the 1600's, a silver spoon, musket balls, pieces of muskets, Indian artifacts, various pieces of iron, coins from 2012 (ha). You really never know what's going to come up. Lot's of fun! Finding History while being a part of it!! It's great to be a part of such a nice forum. Like a lot of folks I have a full time job, so I don't have as much time as I'd like to find things and then post. I'll try to post as often as I can-I'll get some help from my family and friends too. :icon_thumright:

"Hello-I'm a new Charter Member from New Hampshire. Also new to this site. Looked like a great site so I thought it would be nice to try and see. Where would be the best part of the various different forums to post items I've found while metal detecting? Looking for input on items I've found and also interested in what others are finding too. Thanks in advance for the help. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Does posting in the "Charter Member" forums automatically go to other forums? Should I only post here in the Charter Member site or the other sites on TreasureNet as well. Thanks again! I appreciate everyone's patience."

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome aboard!:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread