Hello from New TreasureNet Member from Tyrone Georgia!

Slice38

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2016
Waverly, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello all TreasureNet members and staff! Like many, I watched this site for a while before registering. I'm excited to see that many of you have the same "treasure" interests as I (relic and coin hunting, and coin collecting). I go by Mike or (usually) Big Mike. It's Big Mike for a couple reasons. One is, there is a "Little Mike" (who isn't so little any more - a sophomore at Auburn U.). The other reason is that I'm, well, big.

Anyway, I'm eager to begin a dialogue with you about this, one of my many hobbies (yes, I'm a Renaissance Man - woodworking, photography, tool restoration, gardening, relic hunting, history, you name it).

I'll be 62 years soon, so I'll retire in three or four years. Now looking to upgrade my metal detector. Considering going now to a PI machine. (Don't ask me what I have now, because I'd be shy to tell you. It's OLD).

In any event, thank you for having me. Happy hunting, and best of luck!

Big Mike

Knot 2 Worry

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Big Mike! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

Well, I finally took the plunge. Not a PI machine though. Bought a CTX 3030 plus the 17" DD COIL. Will put it together this coming weekend and start reading[emoji16]. Wife may get an AT Pro later this month. Yes, I'm excited.

Big Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to TNet Big Mike from Nick in CT! :hello:

Welcome from Virginia!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back