hello from ohio.....

johnmarkham15

Dec 17, 2010
pataskala ohio
Detector(s) used
min lab excalibur 2 1000/garret ace 250/pinpointer pro
hello all some of you may know who i am from another forum site, i was told about this site and thought id check it out,ive just moved this year from florida to my home of columbus ohio,i do allot of beach hunting so right now im missing the beaches, id forgotten what this white stuff called snow here does to you..burrr its ok i know spring is comming soon... :icon_thumleft:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BBBrrrrrrrrrr ohio or is it Snowhio?

hahaha

enjoy the site and welcome!

Dec 19, 2010
Grove City ,Ohio
Hi John,I parked myself here today too,I went out yesterday to UpperArlington and hunted in an soccer field 5-6" snow,maybe we can get together when it warms,one of my best finds came from the city park where you are from, 1796 capped cent,lots of history in your neck of the woods,take care,Dave

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site. Probably the best around. Hope to see pics of your finds soon.

ThTx

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And howdy from Summit Co., Colorado, from a transplanted Okie now living in the middle of the Rockies. Please let me know if you run short on snow. I'm pretty much full up with it and more comin.

S

stefen

Being a former Buckeye from Reynoldsburg...all I can say is that I now visit snow by choice and not as an inhabitant...

Can remember walking to school with unbuckled boots and literally freezing my a$$ off...and bucking hay in mud-cow poop-slush...

Enjoy the holidays and stay warm :coffee2:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
John

welcome53 (3).jpg

River-Rat-Sig2.gif

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 74
  • River-Rat-Sig2.gif
    River-Rat-Sig2.gif
    41.8 KB · Views: 85

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome John. Your not far from me (Marysville) Welcome to the NET. There's quite a few members on here from the Buckeye. Take a look at Buckeyetreasurehunters.com too. Ron

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum and to the Columbus area. We have a great group of detectorists in the Central Ohio Metal Detecting Association. It's a local club that meets once a month. We are taking the winter months off and expect to meet again in the early Spring. Be sure to check out the web site for information.

http://www.ohiodetecting.com/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread