Handcannon

Greenie
Mar 29, 2013
Owasso, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all! I'm a newbie from Owasso, OK that hasn't held a detector since I was a kid (a loooong time ago). I recently got the bug again and a new Fisher F2 should be arriving tomorrow! Looking forward to the re-learning everything and can't wait to see how much improved the technology is since the early 80s :thumbsup: I'm also hoping to attend some local club meetings in my area in the near future. Happy hunting!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from up here along the Continental Divide in Summit County, Colorado, from a native Oklahoman.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome53 (3).jpg

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Oklahoma for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
H

Handcannon

Greenie
Mar 29, 2013
Owasso, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks again! Lots of good info in the sub-forum vpnavy, found a number of places to search that I hadn't considered. Just trying to be a sponge for all of the info overload at this point.

OP
OP
H

Handcannon

Greenie
Mar 29, 2013
Owasso, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
F2 just arrived, time for some light reading of the manual, then some re-reading, then hopefully a test run on Tuesday. Looking forward to getting out there again!

OP
OP
H

Handcannon

Greenie
Mar 29, 2013
Owasso, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks everyone! Just getting off of 4 days of 12 hour shifts, ready to hit it tomorrow and... 100% chance of rain per the national weather service. Old Man Winter is not quite ready to concede defeat as of yet it would seem. HH all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread