Hello from Rainier Washington

Hornet742

Feb 28, 2017
Rainier, WA
Detector(s) used
Garrette's VLF Deepseeker (1978-1993) wife ran over it.

Tesoro Cibola with Sound Mod & soon the ground balance mod
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to be a member here years ago.
I am a 100% Disabled Army VietNam Vet who bought his first metal detector back around 1978 or so. A Garrette's VLF Deep Seeker which I got to be very good with after about 10 years :} My wife finally somehow managed to run over it in the yard when my son borrowed it to mess around in the yard with. The next one is a Tesoro Cibola which I got about ten years or so ago. Not having a display never bothered me since the deepseeker only had a Meter and a speaker.

Can't drive any more since i am legally blind, left eye still works in a center tunnel and no peripheral Vision and my right eye might as well not be there. Hate to look in a mirror any more since my right eye may be looking off anywhere without a way to center itself.

I am restricted to this tiny town within walking distance since I can't drive. Anyone close to me who needs company when they go send me a message :)

I still hunt the playgrounds and seem to find something every time I go there. There is an old church here built around 1930 which I will one day hunt :)

Glad to be back on here and ready to spend some hours virtually detecting here.

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet from Nick in CT! :thumbsup:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Back to TN and thanks for your service to our great country! If you forgot - don't forget to browse Sub-Forums: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

mooncusser

Sep 1, 2016
salisbury maryland
Detector(s) used
garret a/t pro whites v3i whites treasure pro
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome from MARYLAND HORNET742 , keep at it ! parks are still great places to go , i sweep slower and still get old silver !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread