Hello from Sarajevo

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Started with Garrett AT/Gold, 2 x Scuba Tectors for shallow water while swimming along the beaches, now have Equinox 800 and starting to find decent items!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a former British soldier, currently living and working in Bosnia. I am an EOD Technician by trade/work. I have had a fascination for Treasure Hunting and recently Gold panning, of which I will admit I have zero experience, hence joining Treasurenet today and hopefully picking up some tricks and tips from the Members experiences/knowledge of the subject. I am hoping to try panning in some of Bosnia's Rivers, one of which, close to a small town called Fojnića, I know used to be a Gold Mine in the 1880's and closed just prior to WWII in 1938 or 39.

I look forward to reading the various Topics and hopefully finding others interested in Gold Panning in Europe and especially Bosnia!

Thank you for alowing me to join...

AL ...

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome aboard, and Good Luck in your ventures.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Other Countries for information related to your country.

OP
OP
Truffles_EOD

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Started with Garrett AT/Gold, 2 x Scuba Tectors for shallow water while swimming along the beaches, now have Equinox 800 and starting to find decent items!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many thanks to you all for welcoming me into the site, I've had a browse around and it looks amazing thanks to all of you! I am aiming to visit the river probably early September and will take some of the local lads from the team, we'll camp out, try panning for the 1st time and relax with a few cold ones whether we find something or not, it will hopefully be the start of a regular outing! again, any advice and especially anyone local with a bit of input would be outstanding!

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
howdy...fantastic location for treasure hunting...got to be one or two panzers left from WWII...
everyone in history went through that area...greeks, romans, crusaders, Nazi, communist...got to be something to find...that doesn't bite or blow up...

OP
OP
Truffles_EOD

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not worried about the items that blow up as that is what I am doing here, destroying their warstock/unstable items... ;)

OP
OP
Truffles_EOD

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks copperpenny... glad to be here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread