Hello from Seattle

Apr 28, 2016
Seattle
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi everyone,

I think I have always had gold fever in me but recently it has come to a head. I am green as can be, own no equipment and have never prospected. But I know how to research, take my time with a task and stick to things until they are done. And I love the outdoors up here in the northwest or anywhere else for that matter! From all that I have read so far, I have the right make up for the task at hand.

I am heading down to a White's in Renton today to look at metal detectors and other equipment. I would love to hear from other's who metal detect/prospect in the area, especially over near Blewett pass and Liberty. I'm looking forward to meeting people who are part of this community as well.

Thanks,
Adam

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Adam! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome aboard to TNET Adam - metal detecting is very contagious and you will always look at places and wonder what treasures lies under the top soil. Any way congrats on your new found hobby and wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

OP
OP
T
Apr 28, 2016
Seattle
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the kudos and kind words! I checked out the Washington sub and that's definitely the place for me. :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions