Hello from South Carolina

CaptainTalon

Greenie
Aug 8, 2018
South Carolina, USA
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Good afternoon!

Since I have been reading quite a bit here and starting to really enjoy it, I thought I'd introduce myself. I am a 40 year old husband and father who is finally almost finished with a bachelors degree in Anthropology, with the intention on heading right into a Master's Degree in Archaeology with a focus on Caribbean Studies. I am passionate about history in general, and especially the Age of Discovery and all that goes with it. I'm impressed with the amount of activity here and cannot believe I'm just now finding this site! I look forward to interacting with many of you and I hope to possibly collaborate on some salvage projects in the future! Cheers!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet.

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters -- welcome to our community!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
CaptainT', a Big Welcome to you to the Tnet forum from Georgia. I love the state of South Carolina. I lived in Beaufort, S.C. for three years while stationed aboard the Parris Island Recruit Depot from 1976-1979. A beautiful state with a lot of History.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Werlcome from A2 MI

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: South Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
C

CaptainTalon

Greenie
Aug 8, 2018
South Carolina, USA
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
CaptainT', a Big Welcome to you to the Tnet forum from Georgia. I love the state of South Carolina. I lived in Beaufort, S.C. for three years while stationed aboard the Parris Island Recruit Depot from 1976-1979. A beautiful state with a lot of History.

It is. As is GA. Savannah is in my top 3 places to visit in the entire country. I love that town!

OP
OP
C

CaptainTalon

Greenie
Aug 8, 2018
South Carolina, USA
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: South Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Thanks! Unfortunately, most of the action I have seen from clubs is either in the Upstate or the Coast, and here I sit, right smack dab in the middle of both, in Columbia, which is at least an hour and a half drive to either hotspot. :) Maybe I'll start my own "Midlands" club. hehe

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: welcome from Northern Virginia

MetalArchSC

Feb 14, 2017
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to see another professional wanting to play nice with hobbyists. PM me if you start a group or just want to shoot the breeze about all things lost or found.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Ann Arbor Tommy

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net, from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting