rlwood

Greenie
Apr 20, 2015
Glasgow, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello to all. I have been reading posts on this site, and just now decided to become a member so I could share my finds with those that enjoy metal detecting. I enjoy finding anything old. I get just as excited when I find something interesting as I did when I used to go deer hunting. I enjoy detecting hoping to find something historical. All my finds are for my keeping and handing down. I have not interest in the sale of anything that I find. When I found my first Civil War artifact, I felt like a kid on Christmas morning. Knowing that I had found something from such an important time in our country's history meant alot to me. I have shown everyone around me what I find. It's important to display items that show what the Soldiers went through. All of my finds were on properties which I had permission to detect. I keep a log of the items on where and when I find them. I wanted to share my finds with you because it is truely an honor to items of such historical value. I look forward to future conversations. Thanks, Kentucky Wood KENTUCKY WOOD-1.jpg KENTUCKY WOOD-2.jpg

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome board TNet! That is a great looking collection of finds! Keep it up! HH

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet and to the obsession. Looking forward to your future finds and posts.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come ... :thumbsup: