Hello From The SF Bay Area!!

Paul from SFbayarea

Mar 23, 2013
Union City, CA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey there everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Paul, 36 years old, and I'm from the SF Bay Area (east bay to be exact), California. I've always loved the outdoors and I'm an avid rock climber, surfer, and Astrophotographer. 2 years ago, my father who lives in Murphys, which is in the Sierra Foothills (yup, GOLD country) brought be a book on how to find gold. I'd just gotten into metal detecting at the time, but really got a bad case of gold fever from that book and started reading and watching everything I could about prospecting (and metal detecting) so I could learn and absorb all the info I could. Fast forward to now, and I'm still loving to swing my metal detector whenever and wherever I can, and also go in search of gold as often as possible. I don't really have any friends who are also into these hobbies though. I found this site....and now I feel at home with like minded individuals. :hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mjarvis

Jan 4, 2013
Gold river
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome Paul. I'm from Sacramento and always looking for an adventure!! Best of luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread