jack787

Jun 27, 2013
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and dip my toe in the posting water.

I recently moved from my native Scotland to the Upper Connecticut Valley area of Vermont. My Bounty Hunter QSIGWP Quick Silver arrives on Monday and I can't wait to get out there. I'm fairly new to MDing, I had a very low end Whites back in Scotland, which didn't see much action.

Does anyone have any thoughts on my purchase? My budget at present precludes me from going any higher end than the QS, so I hope it will be usable (I'm after anything and everything: trash to coins).

Was also wondering if anyone was nearby and potentially up for some future buddying-up so to speak (after I've gotten to know the QS).

Hopefully you'll be hearing more from me in the way of noteworthy finds and semi-interesting chatter.

Out.

Jack

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Vermont for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from the shores of Lake Champlain, you have arrived in a great state. As vpnavy wrote, check out the Vt. section down the board a piece, I have posted some sites there . Good luck, enjoy, and HH.:hello2:

OP
OP
J

jack787

Jun 27, 2013
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

Thanks for the Welcome!

J

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions