Hello from western ok.

cashole

Mar 26, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reviewing all the useful information on tnet for approx a year an a half. It's been very informative, useful, an guiding attached is a pic of some of my finds from the area. Thank you everyone who has donated knowledge an experience to this forum. I look forward to making friends with any an all tnet members.

image-769814314.jpg

OP
OP
cashole

cashole

Mar 26, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks tlowery04 I'm originally from Las Vegas Nevada but moved to ok. My junior year of high school graduated in 2004 an now work in the oilfield, as most do for the exceptional income it offers what part of the state are you located in?

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, home base is Cashion, so north-central? just outside the oklahoma city city limits (that doesn't sound right). However, I travel most of the year for work.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds:icon_thumright:
766467d1332673367-newby-arkansas-welcome53-3-.jpg
Show us your finds in future:treasurechest:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Summit County, Colorado. I been here in the mountains 9 years now but was born and grew up mostly in Caddo County, Oklahoma.

OP
OP
cashole

cashole

Mar 26, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone for the welcome mat hey so cal I'm planning on taking a trip to apple valley Cali on a lead my friend called me with after telling him about my metal detecting experiences word is his grandmother who owns a 50 acre plot of land says her deceased husband buried stuff out there when I asked what she didn't know my friend suspects its either guns or money he said his grandmother purchased a substantial amount of gold krugerrand s when gold was around 200 an ounce he said he recently sold some of them but many were unaccounted for an suspects he might have buried some I dunno could be a bunch of b.s I haven't researched to even see when gold was 200 an ounce it will be quite some time before I will ever get the chance to make this trip I might try an pass this to someone from the area I dunno yet his grandmother owns 50 or so rental properties in the area an has been very successful in the game of life so there might be some truth to it

OP
OP
cashole

cashole

Mar 26, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Sayre OK elk city is twelve miles east

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sayre, OK, cool. I lived there and did my junior year in high school there. My sister lives over in Erick. You should do some research on the North Fork of the Red River just outside of town there. The old Spanish trail followed that. The Great Western cattle trail goes through your area too.

OP
OP
cashole

cashole

Mar 26, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, RGINN I've tried pinpointing exactly where the Spanish trail runs but my research yielded no exact locations

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, RGINN I've tried pinpointing exactly where the Spanish trail runs but my research yielded no exact locations

Nobody knows exactly where the trail is. It can be inferred from the few carvings and markers found over time, but it will only get you close, not exact.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread