Hello Gentlemen and Ladies!

Andrew

Tenderfoot
Nov 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I'm new to this forum. I'm a younger detectorist, very mature for my age, I'm 14. I have been detecting; just started this year actually when I got my at pro. I've been learning lots from watching detecting videos for consistent years on youtube for probably 4-5 years. I finally got enough money and got my own AT pro. I've been a coin collector since I was younger, started around 4 years old. I'm very knowledgeable in the subject on coins, if you have any questions on anything related to U.S or Foreign coins I will try my best to answer! I've been hunting an old school lately, just cleaned it up pretty much. I found a .925 sterling ring, along with 5 other rings there including a silver wired ring. And also I found 3 wheat pennies and about 6$ in clad there along with a "Jackson & Perkins World's Largest Rose Growers" and on the back it says "Glacier". I found this yesterday.

I found someone else post one similar to these on here, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

Upvote 0

xtrmdigger

Oct 28, 2012
Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Garrett AT PRO
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett GTI 2500
TESORO SAND SHARK
FISHER PULSE 8X
Welcome to T Net! The medal piece you speak of is a tag that tells the brand and type of rose bush you plant. So when us older folks like the color a few years later we can actually remember what it is. LOL! Keep that Garrett swinging and the gold will find you! (I love my GTI2500)

JT1080

Sep 17, 2012
Santa Clarita
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard Andrew. It's good to see a younger generation out there enjoying the hobby... Ya know, outside n' stuff. Grwat job on your finds!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
welcome Andrew and thanks for including us ladies!! good luck with your digging.

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet Andrew, It's always nice to see the next Generation of MDers come up Good Luck and HH..................................

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome aboard Andrew. If you can, post photos of your finds, everybody here likes pictures.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome my friend and thanks for offering to share your knowledge on coins. I certainly am not the sharpest pencil in the box on coins so will gladly ask for your help when needed. Look forward to seeing your finds. :hello2:

abbynormal

Sep 17, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome, Andrew! Best of luck and keep us posted on your finds. I am going to take you up someday on your offer to share knowledge of coins as I am lacking in knowledge in some coin areas. In exchange, I can offer info on stamps if you ever have the need for such.:cat:

Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard - always nice to see new folks. and coin enthusiasts at that!

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the T- net crowd! A great place to share and talk about finds. Congrats on the rings!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions