Hello George :)

CoilFisher

Jul 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had to go out of town late last week to make an appointment; so took the detector in tow.
I eyed this area up over the Winter as I accidentally drove down the wrong street.
So Winter isn't all bad afterall. :wink:
Had about an hour and a half only, but a beautiful day and a gorgeous blue sky.
About 5 targets in and I get an "IFFFY" spike in audio that the meter showed about 6 inches down.
But, it was solid when it did come through the headphones, so down went the Lesche!
After wrestling through some tough roots and angling inward I saw Georgie on edge---1942 P.

05172012a.jpg
It was nice, because I did not expect it, and found myself staring down at the silver wheel.
I have been finding mostly silver dimes all season, so this was cool.
Also, nabbed a '55 wheat (was one of the first five), some clad, a piece of a bracelet, and of course
no hunt is complete without one of THESE:
051712car.JPG
Honestly, I love the color. And the day was so gorgeous that the blue stood out even more.
Nice shape as well. Seriously, I like it.
51712qua.JPG

Can't wait to get out again. If it stops raining!

Good luck all!

Upvote 0

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It seems to average about one silver quarter for every ten silver dimes found! Nice job! The blue car looks like a Ford Mustang?

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love finding toy cars. Though that's is the prettiest blue I've seen in a while. Oh and nice George and Wheats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread